24-Hour Emergency Service
Calls related to outages and electrical emergencies continue to be handled and dispatched on a 24-hour, 7 days per week basis.
We are available to assist you via the following means:
- Residential, Seasonal and Small Commercial Customers:
- Cheques may be left in the secure drop box our front door; however, we encourage to take advantage of some of our convenient payment methods via:
Payment Options - Algoma Power Inc.
- We also encourage you to sign up at any time for e-Billing via our customer self-help portal at:
- This free service will allow you to:
- View all available bills (current and past)
- See all your power usage
- Notify you via email when the latest bill is ready
- Utilize smart forms to perform various activities online
- You can also reach us via the following:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 705.256.3850 or 1.877.457.7378
- Fax: 705.253.6476
- Contractors and Developers
- Please schedule an appointment with the specific company contact and call them when you arrive onsite the day of your meeting.
We, at Algoma Power Inc. understand your concerns, and we're committed to helping you become an informed electricity consumer by providing you with the information you need, when you need it. So as things change and questions arise, we're here to keep you up to date.
In addition to our Web site, we consider every communication resource at our disposal to ensure we get the message out and to make sure our customers get the facts they need to understand the electricity market and how it affects them.
If you have any questions, and you can't find the answers on our site, call our Customer Service Department.
Algoma Power Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of FortisOntario.
For more information on FortisOntario please visit www.fortisontario.com
Generally, responses will occur within 2 to 5 business days. More detailed replies may take up to 10 business days.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If your inquiry is about an overdue account or other time sensitive issue (urgent), please contact Algoma Power directly at our business office.