A Residential customer is classified as follows:
For the purposes of rates and charges, a residential service is defined in two ways:
- a dwelling occupied as a residence continuously for at least eight months of the year and, where the residential premises is located on a farm, includes other farm premises associated with the residential electricity meter, and
- consumers who are treated as residential-rate class customers under Ontario Regulation 445/07 (Reclassifying Certain Classes of Consumers as Residential-Rate Class Customers: Section 78 of the Ontario Energy Board Act, 1998) made under the Ontario Energy Board Act, 1998.
Further servicing details are available in our Conditions of Service.
- Residential R1 Tariff of Rates and Charges effective Jan.1, 2022
- microFIT Service Tariff of Rates and Charges effective Jan. 1, 2022
- Specific Service Charges Tariff of Rates and Charges effective Jan. 1, 2022
- Ontario Energy Board's (OEB) Current Time-of-Use (TOU) rates in Ontario.
- Town of Dubreuilville Customers - Effective August 7, 2019
- For information from the Ontario Energy Board (OEB) on rate impacts due to the various components of the Fair Hydro Plan which came into effect on July 1, 2017.
- OESP Rates as of May 1, 2017
- OEB Retailer Information & Bill Calculator
- Breakdown of Electricity Bill Charges
- Holiday Schedule for TOU